Tuesday, December 8, 2009

There's Only One First Piano Recital

Audrey's was this past weekend. She did great! She played a duet with her teacher. Why was this not an option when I was a child? My entire piano career was scarred by the terrible recital in which I forgot the last half of "Glow Little Glow Worm". I spent the next six years of my life begging my mom to find a piano teacher who didn't have recitals. But enough about me.

Here is a video of her playing, "Go Tell it on the Mountain". As I told my friend later, she was the first 90 seconds of a 90 minute event.




She waited patiently for the remaining 88.5 minutes with her buddies.


















Benton was riveted by the whole affair.



















A few more poses at the end.















Nice job, Audrey!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you can reuse this dress for Christmas :)