Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picture Perfect

Audrey's dance recital was this past weekend. I think I've just now recovered enough to talk about it. There is no experience like being the "helping mom" for a 4.5 hour dress rehearsal in the morning and and 4 hour recital that evening! Here is the little ballerina backstage.


Here is her class with their student teacher. I could watch her dance all day; she's fantastic!











I was wondering if Audrey would want to take dance lessons again next year. On the way home from the dress rehearsal, she said, "I just can't wait!"

Me, "For the performance tonight?"

"No, to find out what my costume will be next year!"

I guess she's in!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah K. said...

DO you a a video of this dance? I would love to see it! :)

Colleen said...

HI, new to your blog! I am also an accountant and a mommy :)
I see you didn't have time to post during tax season, huh? Your kids are beautiful!

Lerin said...

Such a sweet baby ballerina!!!